Responsible for providing Quality Assurance services to projects, maintenance activities and taking ownership of the quality of multiple applications while conducting Quality Assurance development processes, developing test solutions, and assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of Quality Assurance best practices and testing standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluates and tests new software applications according to business and functional requirements.
- Applies test methodology, engineering and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies for the analysis and certification of products
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
- Prepares reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years prior experience in Quality Assurance.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life cycle and QA's role in it.
- Awareness/understanding of Technical Specifications and User Experience on mobiles; well versed with different testing techniques and methodologies.
- Experience on testing applications and sites on mobiles with Android (all versions) and iPhone and web or Desktop testing.