We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to help us build functional products and applications.
Java Software Engineer responsibilities include defining software requirements, writing clean and efficient code for various applications and running tests to improve system functionality. If you have hands-on experience with programming in Java and are interested in agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll implement and maintain Java components and frameworks throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze user and system requirements
- Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Write efficient code based on feature specifications
- Develop user interfaces
- Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Design database architecture
- Test and debug Java applications
- Validate software functionality and security
- 2-7 years of Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer or similar role
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Springboot or Hibernate or Spring MVC
- Well versed with restful API services or microservices
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Angular knowledge will be a big plus point
- Experience with test-driven development
- Problem-solving skills
- BSc / BE / BTECH in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field